So, you want to be super popular on Instagram. You want to be the very best and you want to show everyone how much you care. In a world where Instagram stories and Twitter are the new social media, being popular is more important than ever. With the growing population of Instagram famous people and brands, millions of people are trying to get to the top. And since every Instagram famous person once needed to start from scratch, you really have no excuse. This blog will teach you how to get followers on this social network. Without further ado here are the 9 tips to becoming Instagram famous.
First, let us discuss deeply some questions and clear your doubt regarding this social networking.
1. Why do you need more followers?
The more followers you have on this social platform, the more exposure your photos get. This means more people see your photos and therefore more likes and potentially more comments. A high number of followers also helps with your credibility. People see that you are popular and therefore that you must be good at what you do.
2. How to increase followers?
The most important way to gain followers on this social network is to be real. In order to be real, you need to be consistent with your posting and not post the same photo two days in a row. This is something that I see business and marketing people do all the time to gain followers. But the thing is, it never works.
This is because Instagram is a visual platform and images need to be original and not repetitive. You also want to try and be as active as possible, posting at least two times a day and engaging with other people. It is also important to choose a username that is easy to spell and remember. You also want to make sure to not go overboard with your hashtags.
When it comes to Instagram, there are only two ways to grow your followers quickly:
- Get discovered by celebrities and companies that want to advertise on your account.
- Buy Instagram followers. If you want to take the first route, you need to get really good at photography and hope that a big brand, celebrity, or company will stumble upon your Insta account and take you under their wing. If you don’t want to take that route, you’ll probably want to buy followers.
3. What is the differentiation between likes, shares, and comments?
Likes, shares, and comments are the three ways your Instagram photos can be interacted with. Likes, or hearts, are given by users to show they “like” the photo. To give hearts to a photo, users must tap the heart icon below the photo. Likes are usually the first interaction a user will have with a photo, but depending on the number of likes a photo receives, it may not be the most important interaction. Shares, or the “share” icon, are given by users to show they want to share a photo with their followers.
4. What are the secrets to getting more likes and shares?
Okay, so you have a great photo, you know how to use hashtags and you have a bio that is fun and informative. So, what is the secret to getting more likes and shares? In order to get more exposure, you can do a couple of things.
First, you need to find a topic that you want to talk about.
Second, you want to make sure that you are posting at optimal times. You already know that you get more likes and shares at peak hours, but that isn’t the only time you should post. You should also schedule your posts for off-peak hours. This will keep your engagement high. For example, if you have a lot of followers in the U.S. you should post later in the evening. If any of your followers are in Europe or India you should post in the morning.
If you want to be popular, you have to follow some basic rules. These rules can be defined as best practices. They help you to get more likes and shares. Generally, the more likes and shares your posts have, the more popular your Instagram account is.
5. What are the Instagram best practices?
First of all, your Instagram account should be as attractive and professional as possible. There are many ways to do it. One of them is to follow the great example of popular Instagram accounts and do the same things they do. Another way is to use the newest, most popular, and trending hashtags. Hashtags help you to get more likes and shares because they attract users who want to see photos with those hashtags.
6. Why Instagram captions are important?
Instagram captions are important because they can help you engage your audience and build your social media following.
Here are a few ways you can use your Instagram captions to build your audience:
- Use your Instagram caption to build a story. Instagram stories are great tools to keep people engaged with your brand. If you’re hosting an event, you can use your story to show people what’s going on. If you’re running a promotion, you can use your story to give people a sneak peek at the products.
- Use your Instagram caption to build a dialogue with your audience. It is a great place to build authentic relationships with your audience. If you have a question for your followers, you can ask it in your caption. If you want to know what your followers think, you can ask in your caption. By asking questions, you can build a deeper level of relationship with your audience.
- Use your Instagram caption to give a shout-out to your audience. Shout-outs are a way to recognize your audience and show them how much you appreciate their support. Instagram captions are a great place to give shout-outs to your followers, your customers, and your audience.
Now comes, 9 Ways to Get Followers on Instagram:
- Get yourself an Instagram account and always try to stay active twice a day.
- Start posting interesting content that attracts an audience.
- Search for people to follow and start commenting and liking.
- Speak about something you are good at.
- Interact with other accounts.
- Show your audience that you are human.
- Do giveaways.
- Don’t forget to engage with the community and build relationships.
- Keep in mind that the business of Instagram is not to grow, but to monetize your account.
Give the people what they want:
- There are many people here who are trying to sell stuff. They are always posting advertisements and sales on their page. This is a good way to get people to follow you, they’re more likely to follow a page with ads, but they aren’t as likely to buy something from you on Instagram because they’re there to look at pictures.
- Be yourself: This is probably one of the most common pieces of advice you will hear from anyone, if you want to be popular here you must be yourself. You can’t put on an act or a persona you need to be you or your followers will see right through it.
- Be active: It’s very important that you are active on your account. You need to post at least once a day, and if you can’t, then you need to at least make up for it by posting when you can. Your Instagram will appear abandoned if you don’t post regularly and people
Hopefully, this blog post has helped you to learn how to get more followers on Instagram. There’s no doubt that this platform is a powerful communication platform and if you can take advantage of this and make yourself a household name then you’ll be able to reach a wider audience.